This and That!

My Garden has been soo bountiful this year...
a jungle of weeds, but still tons of yummy veggies!

Zulily had Wranglers on sale, so of course I got a million pairs!

Found this cute Halloween Ispy game in the Target Dollar Spot! So fun!

I got McCoy's shadow box (actually an old printer drawer) hung up this week!

I'm changing up his dresser (finally putting away his changing pad, cue the tears) and I got him a bigger book shelf ordered, so I will share an updated room tour once it's all finished! :) 

He loves having a spot for all his treasures now, just like Merritt does!! (Merritt's Room post here

Adorbs mug I found at Home Goods while we were in Minneapolis!

Yesterday's harvest, it's dwindling down...but still have lots of bell peppers!!

McCoy was playing with the Little People and he kept calling this “the God thing” so I told him it was Noah’s Ark! 
He looked at me like I was a moron and said “mom, I think you mean Lewis and Clark” Ohh of course, what a dumb mommy I am!! hahaha!!

I monogrammed this fab bag to corral all my Sunday School stuff (first day back tomorrow!) 
I have one like this in pink and green and I use it for all my MOPS stuff! Love it!


signature

No comments