First lost tooth!!

I was shopping yesterday and I get this text from The Farmer!!

I had a mini freak out then called to confirm it was Merritt and not McCoy!! He said they were playing and Merritt was biting McCoy's blanket (crazy boys!), McCoy pulled it and out came the tooth...it is still lost in the carpet!!! I have searched everywhere!! Hoping the Roomba will find it, if I ever find time to actually run the Roomba!! 


I cried like a baby when I got home and saw him!! Wahhhhh!!! I mean first I miss it, then we can't even find it, and hello-he is not supposed to be old enough to lose teeth!!!

He is supposed to be this old!! With those brand new baby teeth peeking through his sweet smile!!

My condolence prize was both boys patting my back telling me it was going to be ok and that there was hardly any blood!!! ha! Merritt then promised he would always be my baby until he was 6 years old! Great, so I have a good four months left...cue more tears!!!!


signature

No comments