Whats Up Wednesday!



What we are eating this week? French Dips, Frito Pies, Spaghetti, and Chili!! Getting geared up to make lots of yummy fall soups!!



What we’ve been up to? Kindergarten, Pre-School, MOPS, Sunday School, Homecoming, Clay County Fair, Train Ride, the beginnings of Harvest, but most importantly loving every second of fall!!


What I’m reminiscing about? Mississippi!! This is our first fall in six years that we haven't been home for a visit. This whole school thing is really cramping my style!! hehe!! We are really missing my fam, but counting down the days until we see them again!
Last year at the Mississippi State Fair!





What I’m loving?

-Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars: Do these even need an explanation...so yummy!!
-Body Butter: This Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Body Butter from Bath and Body is soo fab!! Love it!
-Snap Cardigan: These cardigans are soo cute! I love the longer cuffs and the super cute snaps!! I have it in this gray shade, the mustard seen below in "what I'm wearing" and a really pretty burgundy color!! I really want all the colors, so I will have to restrain myself! I found the gray on Amazon, and the other two on Zulily!
-Pumpkin Honey Face Mask: I don't really know if it works or not, since I just got three uses out of the little pod, but hello.. it's pumpkin!!! haha!!
-Farmers Market Candle: I love Yankee Candles, my Momma gave me a Farmers Market one a few years ago and it's still going strong!! I really like the Autumn Leaves and Harvest Welcome too, but this one is my fave!



What I’m working on? 
-editing some super cute family pictures!
-writing an article about County Fair and my 4-H Leader experiences.
-figuring out a craft for our first 4-H meeting (I'm thinking confetti pumpkins!)
-getting the hang of all of the treasurer duties for Merr's Saddle Club.
-lots of little things for our MOPS meeting tomorrow!!


What I’m Dreading? Not one thing, yall!! There is a nip in the air, pumpkin spice is everywhere, we are all healthy, the boys are loving school, lots of fun things to look forward to, LIFE IS GOOD!! :) 




What I’m excited about? Our MOPS Fashion Show in November!! We have lots of fun things planned and I can't wait to see it all come together!! 

Also REALLY looking forward to a Cosco run in October! I haven't been since the spring and we are out of everything that I usually grab there, so a trip is in order!! I might need a pumpkin spice intervention before I go!! haha!!



What I’m watching/reading? The Last Tycoon and Old 90210 Episodes, so excited for the return of This is Us!! Reading lots of Berenstain Bears, and this Bigfoot Book!
I shared this pic of Merritt with his new Bigfoot book on Instagram, and SasTheSquatch commented on his picture!! This seriously made his life!! hehe!!



What I’m listening to? Christmas Music Yall!! Just updated the car cd's today!! Old standby Micheal Buble is still my fave!!
Yes, The Answer is YES!!!!




What I’m Wearing?

-This mustard cardi is my new fave!! Paired it with this adorable floral top from the LOFT..if you look close you will spy tiny foxes and rabbits in the print! McCoy is obsessed with finding them all, of course he thinks they are Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox!
-This green flowy top is soo pretty, scored it at Marshals!
-Wore this cute sheer floral jacket to Moms Night Out! So fun..the jacket and the night out!! hehe!
-Mustard cardigan strikes again!! It is so FALL!! :) 


What I’m looking forward to next month? A Harvest Festival with our friends, Carving Pumpkins, Trick or Treating, we just can't wait to do all the fall things!! 



What else is new? Merritt had decided he wanted a Lego Party for his Iowa birthday celebration (Mutton Bustin/Rodeo for his Mississippi Party) and I found the cutest plates and napkins today at the Dollar Tree!! The Dollar Tree yall!!! Soo stinkin cute!!
Yes, it is three months away, but we take parties pretty seriously around here, as you know!! hehe!! Stay tuned! :) 


signature

No comments