What's Up Wednesday!




What we are eating this week? Mississippi Roast, Burgers and Tater tots, Pizza Ranch, and Dirty Rice!

What we’ve been up to? Black Hills Stock Show, preschool, Kindermusik, Children's Museum, and bota rides in this fabulous weather!!


What I’m reminiscing about? this came up on my newsfeed and I almost died...where did my baby Merritt go?!?!
yall...this was just yesterday, wasn't it?!?!


What I’m loving?

Benefit Tint- I got a trio of these around Christmas and have really been loving it!! My fave is the Posie tint for my cheeks! Fab! 

Pixi Summertime Bronzer- I have loved this for awhile, but I just had to re-buy and thought I hadn't shared it yet! I have tried lots of bronzer and this is by far my fave!!  

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara- I have been watching lots of YouTube tutorials for my new shadow palettes and everybody recommends this mascara in carbon black! I decided to give it a try and it did not disappoint!!

Bandolino Flats- I got a pair of these this fall and fell in LOVE! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!! So when they went on clearance this winter, I got a few more pairs!! They remind me of Tieks, which I have been pining over for awhile, but I like the price of these much better!! :)


What I’m working on? DIY ruler growth chart!
I got it all marked with the boys measurements up to this point! 
Now The Farmer just needs to hang it up...more on this in another post soon! 


What I’m Dreading? McCoy's baby book! Yes, he is almost three!! My goal is to get it done before his birthday! There are just SOO many pictures!! Wish me luck :)


What I’m excited about? Getting my hair cut tonight (just layers-I am growing it out, but not really sure why?!?!) and girls night tomorrow with my MOPS group!! Much needed Mommy time!! :)

What I’m watching/reading? dying to read the new Sophie Kinsella book (My Not So Perfect Life) but I haven't even had time to download it yet! Finished watching Frontier, The Crown, Zelda, Peaky Blinders, and Versailles (can't wait for new seasons of these, why do I always binge watch?? It's so depressing when its over!!) Still loving Victoria (the season finale is Sunday, didn't it just start?!?!), This Is Us, and American Housewife!


What I’m listening to? back to the Cyndi Lauper station on Pandora! It's one of my very faves!! #80sbaby #girlsjustwannahavefun


What I’m Wearing?
Wore this fun fringe cardigan with some of my fave necklaces to Merritt's Mutton Bustin - I am obsessed with this new fur/sherpa vest! I wore it to the rodeo and to church this month, will probably wear it to MOPS tomorrow! Love it!! - Picked up this cute floral baseball T, perfect paired with my utility vest, for a day at the Children's Museum!! Also loving this green and gold monogram tassel necklace and my new bracelet with the boys names on it!!


What I’m Doing this weekend? Hoping to get some sewing projects done!! Stay tuned!


What I’m looking forward to next month? LegoLand!!
We are going to LegoLand Discovery Center in Kansas City! The boys have been asking to go for ages (we have been there once before, when Merritt was two and McCoy was a few months old), so we decided to make a mini vaycay out of it! We are going to stay one night and hit up the T-Rex Cafe, LegoLand, SeaLife Aquarium, and Fritz's Train Diner! They are so excited and talk about it daily! Can't Wait!


What else is new? We got a membership to Costco! Is it sad that that's the only new thing I can think of?!?! ha!
We had a little date on Sunday, and checked out Costco and had a yummy supper at Chevys! We leisurely perused all the Costco aisles and only ended up with these four things! Crystal Light drink packets, Cashew Clusters, Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, and canned chicken!! 


signature

No comments