Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines Fun!

McCoy ready for Kindermusik yesterday!

Valentines from Grandma and Grandpa!!


Dairy Queen Gift Cards...yeeessssssss!!! :)

Merritt's classroom Valentines!

I hadn't thought much about what we would do for Valentines this year, then I saw these at the Target Dollar Spot and couldn't resist!! Yall know I'm not a huge Dino fan, but Merritt thinks they are fun and this was literally so easy!! DONE!

Maybe next year I will get super crafty and make cowboy Valentines, 
but this year we took the easy road and it felt so good!! Bahaha!!

Merritt asked to do a Valentine craft, so I pulled these Troll-looking heart kits out of my stash!
They have been really into trolls since we watched the movie, so this was perfect! 
p.s. the movie is super cute!!

I got these on clearance last year and didn't realize you were supposed to get these big plastic hearts to go with them, so I just quickly cut some hearts out of construction paper and made it work!



The Farmer's Valentine! I'm getting a bracelet with the boys names engraved on it, 
but it hasn't arrived yet..stay tuned! :)

My big boy all ready for his Valentines Party at school!

This morning my Valentine date and I went to coffee with some friends!

Stay tuned for more Valentines fun!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP