Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend Re-cap!

Not too much happened this weekend, but I had some phone pics to share, so here goes!

I finally got around to making these Cheeseburger Party Buns, (link) and the were yummo!!



And, yes, I did make it out of the playroom alive!! It took most of my Saturday but I got it done! Of course, I have done the usual threatening Merritt with his life to keep it clean, but I don't think that will help much, since his bulldozer little brother is the main culprit in most playroom destruction!! Oh well, we are enjoying it while it lasts :)




On Saturday night I actually got to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and an episode of Scandal with my farmer! A welcomed, but rare occasion during harvest :)


I also made this Reese's Cup Poke cake! We call it Trick-or-Treat cake (link) and it's Ah-mazing! :) I didn't make it last year and it's absence was noticed!! Wont let that happen again! hehe :)




Now on to the Pinterst fail! I had seen these adorable jack-o-lantern cheeseburgers and just had to make them for the boys! I think we let the cheese get too hot because they ended up looking like zombie burgers! Yikes! Merritt thought they were great, so I guess that's all that matters! :)


We took Merritt to see Hotel Transylvania 2 yesterday afternoon (it was cute!), then all went to bed early last night! 

Now on to the busy week ahead! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP