Friday Faves - Pumpkin Edition!

Thought I would share some of the pumpkin-y things we have been enjoying so far this fall!! 

I don't usually buy Little Debbies (much to all of my boys dismay!! ha! They are just too tempting to have in the house all the time!) but I can never resist their holiday selections! I always get the Pumpkin Delights, but this is the first year I have seen the Pumpkin Rolls!! And they are Ahhh-mazing!! Are they new?!?! 
I had my little "helpers" with me and they insisted on the brownies and shortbread cookies too!!

Now I did have these last year and they are just as fabulous as I remember!! Truly better than anything home-made that I would have spent hours slaving over! Not sure if they are available everywhere, but I have always gotten them at the Walmart!

These Pumpkin Spice bagels are pretty good, but I really prefer getting regular bagels and using the pumpkin spice cream cheese spread...but I couldn't find that on my last trip!

I already shared this, but it is soo yummy! Spice cake and canned pumpkin, that's all (for the bread)! I have also seen a similar recipe for muffins using the same ingredients with the addition of chocolate chips! I'll have to try that!

Happy Pumpkin Spice Season!! :)
signature

No comments