Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Faves - Pumpkin Edition!

Thought I would share some of the pumpkin-y things we have been enjoying so far this fall!! 

I don't usually buy Little Debbies (much to all of my boys dismay!! ha! They are just too tempting to have in the house all the time!) but I can never resist their holiday selections! I always get the Pumpkin Delights, but this is the first year I have seen the Pumpkin Rolls!! And they are Ahhh-mazing!! Are they new?!?! 
I had my little "helpers" with me and they insisted on the brownies and shortbread cookies too!!

Now I did have these last year and they are just as fabulous as I remember!! Truly better than anything home-made that I would have spent hours slaving over! Not sure if they are available everywhere, but I have always gotten them at the Walmart!

These Pumpkin Spice bagels are pretty good, but I really prefer getting regular bagels and using the pumpkin spice cream cheese spread...but I couldn't find that on my last trip!

I already shared this, but it is soo yummy! Spice cake and canned pumpkin, that's all (for the bread)! I have also seen a similar recipe for muffins using the same ingredients with the addition of chocolate chips! I'll have to try that!

Happy Pumpkin Spice Season!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP