Saturday, October 10, 2015

Painting Pumpkins!

We were all up early this morning, so we decided to paint pumpkins!! I knew McCoy would not be left out, so we let him go for it! He did a great job! Merr loves to paint, so he had a ball! Mommy loved the easy clean up...these vinyl table cloths are the best, I think I have one for every holiday now! 
















I think I may have two little artists on my hands hehe! 

We are tackling the playroom today...if I don't post by Monday, you know it got the best of me and I didn't make it out...no really, it is that bad!!! :)

Happy Weekend! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP