Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nesting!!

I am in full on nesting mode around here, trying to get everything perfect before McCoy's arrival! Last week, I finally got our bedroom unpacked and organized, so now at least the whole main floor is good to go! The basement is a whole other story!! I started packing my hospital bag and McCoy's diaper bag last night and remembered I still had some things to make! So this afternoon I finished their brother shirts, McCoy's paci clip, and his little hat!! Feeling a bit more prepared now :)



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP