We did it!!!

What?? Like you really thought I could wait until Christmas to open our gifts?!?! And like Lacie says....you are an adult and can open your presents whenever you want, hahaha!!

Soo I made a lovely Christmas dinner...Chicken Cordon Bleu, green bean casserole, and bread sticks!! MMMmmmm!

Finally using my Christmas Fiesta!

don't you just LOVE this "candy cane" poinsettia!?!? I went with the Farmer's Momma and Sis to this huge poinsettia sale and found this one and a sparkly pink one too!

My Momma got me these cute holiday glasses for our first New Years in Iowa, two years ago!


The Farmer wanted to know why there were two plates...I tried to explain, pretty sure he still doesn't get it!! ha!


MMMMMmmmmm Chicken Cordon Bleu...I have to admit I just bought these at the grocery store meat counter...but I did put them in the oven :)

Let the present opening begin!! I got my super cute western pj's in Wyoming...love them :)
perfume!!


no pictures, please!


Our Eddie Bauer brown down!!


opening my fun marble ring!


The Farmer's loot!! Mostly SDSU wear, a Temple Grandin book (she is an expert on livestock handling), some Axe stuff, Christmas Eve Pajamas, Farm Board game, and a down vest!!


And my loot!! Coat, Marble Ring, Dr. Seuss Books!!, Burberry Perfume (it smells amazing!), gloves and scarf, Christmas Eve pajamas, Buzz Word (this game is soo fun, the Farmers fam has it!),and Fiesta rectangular baker, and individual oval bakers! I feel like thes are for both of us, since I will bake in them and he will eat out of them...hehe!

Merry Christmas yall!!!!
signature

No comments