Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dress Fitting!!!

This morning was my first (and hopefully only) dress fitting! All i needed was the bustle to be put in. The length is perfect and it fits like a glove! So they pinned in the bustle (french, so fabulous) and added some chest enhancements!! Woohoo!!! I truly love my dress more each time I see it!! This was the first time I had the entire package on...veil, tiara, earrings, lime green crinoline, and lime green shoes! It is sooo gorgeous all together..I wish I could post pics, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! I will leave you with this sneak peak!!!
I am having my trail run on my "wedding hair" tomorrow morning!!! Stay tuned for updates!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP