What's Up Wednesday!


What we are eating this week? Cool Ranch Tacos
These were so good with Mexican Cauliflower Rice!!

What we’ve been up to? 
Swimming lessons, riding Jake, getting ready for Legoland (t-shirts for the boys), and lots of crafting!! 

What I’m reminiscing about? The last time we went to Legoland!
Merritt was 2.5 and McCoy was two months!! We had such a fun time! I miss those sweet chubby babes, but excited to go with my big boys this time!! :)


What I’m loving?

Frappuccino- I know, I know I am so late to the coffee/starbucks party, but I just never really liked it before! I have been loving cappuccino for a few years, but now I am dipping my toe more into the coffee world!! I feel so grown up! ha!
Too Faced Love Palette- I scored this lovely palette at TJ Maxx and am really loving it!! 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer- This stuff is amazing and makes my tired under eyes look like I’m not running on empty!!
Kirklands Cashew Nut Clusters- We picked up some of these when we got our Costco membership and they quickly become a fave! So yummy!!

What I’m working on? patching all of Merritt's jeans!! I swear this kids comes home from school at least once every two weeks with a hole in his jeans!! So I have patched all the holy ones and put patches on all the non-holy jeans in hopes of re-enforcing them!! 


What I’m Dreading? Yall, I have not worked on one page of McCoy's baby book since the last time I posted that I was dreading it!! Ugghhh!! I have got to get it done!! Needless to say, still dreading it!!


What I’m excited about? Legoland!!! We can't wait!! I love how excited they are about it!!


What I’m watching/reading? Real Housewives of New York! Hulu just released the last season, so of course I am binging it!! 


What I’m listening to? Mostly McCoy singing all his songs from Kindermusik and both boys belting out any song from Trolls or Moana!! Those movies have such great songs!!



What I’m Wearing?
I remembered to take pics this month!! Aren't yall proud!! :)
Most is stuff I found hiding in my closet, the only new things are the short sleeve floral cardigan (from Zulily) and the floral baseball T (from Lularoe). I am soo digging all the floral for spring!! Pretty, pretty! 


What I’m Doing this weekend? Our neice's b-day party and Church/Sunday School..hoping to get out the fire pit too!! We are dying for smores!! :)


What I’m looking forward to next month? Easter! Hunts, Dying Eggs, Crafts, Goodies, Church Activities, Visiting the Bunny, Easter Baskets!! I love it all and I can't wait!!



What else is new? Our new book collection!! The cloth covered Puffin Classics are our new obsession!!
Also added since I took this pic...Charlotte's Web, The Jungle Book, and Black Beauty!! Will do a dedicated post to these soon!! Such a fun collection for us and adds the best pop of color to the living room!! :)


signature

No comments