Hollar.com

I know I have mentioned Hollar.com a few times here, so I thought I would share more! They have a little bit of everything...from makeup to toys! They also have great organizing and craft items too! And it's such GREAT deals!! Just go ahead and get addicted with me :) Use this link https://www.hollar.com/share/e0ca39 and I will get a credit if you order anything!! Thanks in advance!! hehe!!

Hollar offers free shipping on all first-time orders AND after that it's free shipping for orders over $25!!  As an added bonus, you will receive a $2 credit on your first order when you sign up at Hollar.com

Here are some things I have gotten and love! All of these were $5 or less and most were just a buck!!
Educational Insights games
Various card games and board games
Melissa and Doug stuff
Digital Downloads of Disney Movies
NYX makeup
Kids books
Party supplies
Travel items
Pillow Pets
Blind Bags (Playmobile ones mostly)
Organizing stuff

They add new things all the time, so keep checking!

signature

No comments