Thursday, April 14, 2016

This and That!

Just thought I'd dump some phone pics here!! hehe :)

Merritt started spring story time at the library a few weeks ago...
he never wants to go in when we get there, but always says he loves it when I pick him up!

They get to check out books at the end..he loves to get library books!!

Such a big boy!!

My two little mop heads finally got hair cuts last week! I will never get over how quiet/still they sit for hair cuts..amazes me!





He thinks he's big stuff! :)

Yesterday was GORGEOUS!! 

They decided to catch some butterflies!

and ride their tractors!!




My MOPS secret sister is so fabulous, yall!! I mean how gorgeous are these flowers she got me today!! 
And they match perfectly in my house!! LOVE :)

We had swimming lessons again tonight...Merritt is really loving it!! 
They had to "dive" for rings this time, so fun :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP