Friday, January 29, 2016

Snow Fun!!

Yall, we played outside this morning and it was GLORIOUS!! I am not a cold weather person, but being cooped up in this house was really starting to get to me! It warmed up a bit today, so we suited up and played for almost two hours! That must be a January record for me! ha! 

We pulled out all of our new snow play stuff and had a ball!! I found all this at Dirt Cheap in Mississippi...it was 90% off the sticker price! I had my pick of whatever I wanted...they obviously don't get much (if any) snow down south, so there was TONS of things to choose from! So fun! The one time I felt lucky to live in a place where it snows! Ha!!

The brick molds and the markers were our fave! I scored a few refill packs for the markers too, so we will have plenty for more snow painting!! I'm thinking food coloring would work as well!!


























"Look Mom, no hands!!" hehe :)






signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP