Thursday, January 7, 2016

Preschool Party!

Merr got to celebrate his birthday at Preschool today! He was super excited! They sent home a special suitcase and he got to fill it with all his faves! He couldn't wait to show his friends! :)



He choose these cowboy gold nugget gum bags to bring for his birthday treat! There is a child with an allergy, so I wasn't sure about cupcakes?? This worked out perfectly, especially since we had been gone! I ordered them off Amazon before we left for MS, so I wouldn't have to worry about it! :)


He choose his favorite book (Little Blue Truck), his buffalo from "the West," a steam train, his new mutton buster, and some pictures!


One more party later this month with our Iowa family! Lucky little boy gets lot of celebrating! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP