Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines is Over...

...on to St. Patrick's Day fun!! 

This is his new favorite way to watch Shark Tale!!

"Momma leave me alone, I am trying to play!!"

aren't these the cutest jammies! Got them from Children's Place, I also got the most adorable bunny ones too..stay tuned!!

St. Pats Little People play a little Irish jig!


"Here Momma make this one talk!"  ...I do a mean Irish accent! :)


I put out all my Easter decor today and cleaned/organized my bathroom. I got rid of two garbage bags full of junk...I was surprised I had so much mess, but it felt so good to be able to open/close every drawer without a struggle!! All this Easter and St. Pats stuff if giving me Spring Fever!! I am beyond ready for warmer weather! Maybe lots of Spring cleaning will make the last weeks of winter fly by!!

In March, Merritt and I are heading to Branson, MO to meet up with my fam for a visit. We are planning to go to Dixie Stampede, a Wildlife Safari, play mini golf, and do lots of shopping!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see them :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP