Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving!

My Little Turkey!!
 



 
 
 On Thanksgiving Eve, I decided to make a mini Thanksgiving for our little family! I made a turkey breast in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, gravy (and finally got to use my Fiesta gravy boat that my bestie Brittany got me FOREVER ago when I first moved to MT) cranberry sauce, and cornbread dressing! I was most proud of the dressing!! It started from a box, but I added a ton of stuff, and it sort of resembled my Momma's (originally her Momma's-{my Ma}) famous dressing!! I was SOO proud!! Merritt loved the mashed potatoes best :)



Headed out to the Thanksgiving Church service, after our mini feast! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP