Friday, November 30, 2012

Merritt's First Christmas!



As I'm sure you know by now, Merritt gets a "happy" for every holiday...yes, I'm aware I am out of control, but oh well!! Anyway, I wasn't going to give him one for Christmas since it is customary to actually get gifts on this holiday! But I had a few things I wanted him to have before Christmas Day, so I decided to do a "happy" for this holiday too!! :) Bet you didn't think I could find more Christmas Little People!! This is called A Visit From Santa, and it is alot like his Trick or Treat Surprise Halloween Set, he LOVES it :)  And of course we had to have an Elf on the Shelf! I think we are going to call him Maynard, but haven't completely decided yet, I better hurry up and decide because we have to read the book and write his name in it tonight, so he can be at our house in the morning- Dec. 1st!!! I found the soft Nativity play set on Zulily! He likes to stuff all the people in the manger and crawl around with them, I'm thinking it could be a nice quiet toy for church :) I saw the Christmas themed Wheelies at Target in the stocking stuffer bins and let out a little squeal! He LOVES his farm animal Wheel Pals, so I know he will have so much fun with these!! I.LOVE.CHRISTMAS.

 
 

 


 
 
 





signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP