Sunday, November 4, 2012

Merritt Wylie Ten Months!





10 months! Wowzaa!!!

He isn't walking yet, but is taking two steps at a time, every now and then! Soo exciting!

He his somewhere around 23 lbs and is still wearing 12-18 month Gymboree clothes and 18 month in Carters and still in size 4 diapers.

His interests these days are a flashing bouncing ball, and anything else he can throw! He loves to pick up things that looks even slightly like a phone and put it up to his ear and say "Ha" for hellooo! He also loves for you to hand him a brush so he can brush his own hair! He adores stacking things and knocking them over, and crawling under things/blanket and out the other side.

He is still saying "Uh-oh" after he drops something...but it sounds more like Uhhhhhhhhh! He is such a little funny guy and loves to laugh.
 
Can't belive you are almost a whole year old baby boy, so blessed to be your "mamama and dadada!!"
 
signature

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm; combing his hair. Reminds me of a little red headed girl I once knew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I actually found you by clicking next on blogger. LOL Very nice work. I'm now following you because I love that you blog and do photography just like me. Feel free to check mine out as well.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP