Halloween Happy!!!

First of all, for those of you who are unaware....a "happy" is basically a fun little gift...it can be anything that puts a smile on someones face! I'm not sure if a "happy" is a Southern thing or not, but it in every place I've lived since moving from the South, nobody has ever known what a "happy" is...well now you know!! :)

Anyway...I got a happy today!!! Another popcorn bucket from my Momma and Daddy!! I have been getting them regularly since I wrote this post last Halloween,
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-surprise.html
I guess she just needed reminding!! hehe!!


Well this particular bucket is very different from all the rest...it has seven different flavors!!
White Cheddar, S'Mores, Cheese, Caramel, Jalapeño, Chocolate Drizzled Caramel, and Halloween Kettle corn tinted orange and black!!

I tried to wait until The Farmer gets home to try it, but I just couldn't, the temptation was just too great!! I tore open the Chocolate Drizzled Caramel and let me tell you, it is amazing!!! YUMMO!!! I am actually going to wait to open the others, but I'm sure they will be just as good!!!
Thanks so much for my happy Momma and Daddy!!! :)
p.s.
Today was our first day of snow for the season....ughhhh!! This can't be starting already!!
signature

No comments