Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trick or Treat Cheesecake!!

First of all, if you haven't gotten this little mini fall baking magazine...go get it, now!! It has some really fun recipes in it :)


I tried out the Trick or Treat Cheesecake on Saturday! And let me just tell you, it is sooo yummy!!! And since I am feeling incredibly lazy...I just scanned in the recipe, so I wouldn't have to re-type!! haha!! ENJOY :)

try to ignore the little part that says, 1 serving is 550 calories!!! yikes!!









signature

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm going to have to give this a shot---love recipes with the photos! Looks so tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of chocolate bars did you use? Or what do they mean bars of candy (fun size?) Am I just a little slow because I'm north of the border or what is the deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used snickers...like the small ones you get in a bag at halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get the cookbook? I love when you put up recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the book at Wal-mart, but have even seen it at my local grogery store :)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP