Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"What is that on your head?!?!"

So the Farmer came home at lunch today and asked if I wanted to go to Casey's Bakery! Of course I screamed yes, then dashed off to get dressed! No, I don't get dressed in the mornings..I am much more productive in my pjs!!

Anyway, I had gotten this adorable headband yesterday from Mr. UPS Man, and I was just dying to wear it! So I shoved it in my hair slipped on one of my new J Crew tops and exclaimed "I'm ready, let's go!!" The Farmer took one look at me and asked "What is that on your head?!?!" ...I said "It's a headband..duh!!!" He then admitted he had seen it in the bathroom and assumed it was a photography prop for little girls!!! UGHHHHH!!! I ignored him and wore it anyway...secretly hoping to get a compliment to prove to him that it is age appropriate! No luck! Oh well I will just have to keep wearing! HA! :)

More Wyoming pics to come!! :)
signature

2 comments:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP