Saturday, September 25, 2010

Heidi and Jason Sneak Peak!!


How much more gorgeous can it get?!?!?! This is what I'm up to today...editing! Sorry for the absence this week but I was super busy! Have yall ever noticed that I'm never just busy, it's always "super busy!" I wonder if that is what my Momma means when she tells me I am sooo dramatic...ha!

I have two shoots this afternoon...well if the rain doesn't ruin them! Then JoElyn, the sis-in-law, has her first bridal shower tomorrow! Then I have another shoot in the afternoon! (SUPER BUSY) Planning to relax tonight with a good movie, the couch, a cozy blanket, and my Farmer!! :)
signature

1 comment:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP