4th of July Weekend!!

Every year we go to Yankton, SD for the 4th for the Farmer's Family reunion. We stay in fun cabins on the lake and eat alot! So on Friday we loaded up and headed west! On the way, we went through Utica, SD...I am from Utica, MS, so whenever I see another Utica, I always have to stop!!


I didn't take many pics of the weekend but I did get a few of our cute nephews playing with bubbles!


















The Farmer and I slipped away on Saturday to take in the area Museums! We visited the Dakota Territorial Museum (which was good, except the SUPER chatty {read annoying!} Museum Lady!) and the Lewis and Clark Visitor Center! The Museum had a fun camera display and I couldn't help myself from pretending to be a photographer in the 1900s! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have latest a second having to lug that beast around to every shoot!! The Museum also had some fun buildings outside to tour! The Lewis and Clark Center was more geared toward kids, but it was still pretty neat to see :)












signature

1 comment

  1. Looks just like I remember the Utica, Ms tank, except it was silver.

    ReplyDelete