Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bran Muffins!

We went to a MOPS playdate awhile back and the momma had bran muffins (and lots of other yummy stuff!) for brunch...McCoy ate four of them, so I knew I needed to make some for us at home!! hehe!! 

I have never made them before but I knew it made a huge batch, because my The Farmer's Momma and Sister have given us extra before! They are seriously so delicious, but now after making them I am realizing how UN-healthy they are...but did I say how delicious?!?! :)

My little sous chef!!

Grandma Meer's recipe!! 



I froze the extra, and the boys ate all of these in one morning!! 
I will have to ration better when I bake up the rest!!

Yummo! 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP