Friday, July 31, 2015

I is for...

Ice Cream! What else?!? hehe! I saw this idea and thought it would be fun! Merr loved it! You just mix glue and shaving cream together, then add the food coloring of your choice! I grabbed all the supplies from the Dollar Tree, no reason to spend big bucks for craft projects!! :)










Now he is watching Inspector Gadget! I have a big bucket filled with colored water and sea creatures freezing in the freezer! We will play with/melt it outside on Sunday when I am back home...I for Ice! 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP