Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nautical Nonsense!

Not totally matching today, be very coordinated!! :)  I decided to give it another go, and try to get a good pic of them together...better keep trying! ha! 



best of the bunch!!

he loves tickling "Coy's" toes!

Why  does he have to get so big!?! Boo!!

but isn't he handsome?!?!  :)  Merritt loved McCoy's pirate themed onesie, he has been into them lately! The other day he was eating chips and put one over his eye and said "arrrgggg!!" I died laughing!! Too funny!! The same day he also smashed three cookies (ritz crackers) in his mouth and shouted "I Cookie Monster!!"  That boy is just too much! haha!

signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED THEIR OUTFITS,SO CUTE! THE THINGS THEY SAY AND COME UP WITH ARE SO FUNNY. THINGS LIKE THIS IN LIFE KEEP A MOMMY SMILING EVEN WHEN SHE IS TIRED OR FEELS OVERWHELMED SOMETIMES! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT WITH THEM,YOULL LOVE ALL THE MEMORIES LATER!TAKE CARE.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP