Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Egg Hunter!!

He had the best time at the Easter Egg Hunt and even found the Golden Egg!! Woohoo!! The 3 and under kids went first and were allowed one parent to help...the Farmer jumped up and down and volunteered to go with him (may be a dramatization! ha!) I gave them a pep talk before the hunt...Momma wants that prize egg!! There were a TON of people, so I was surprised they found any eggs at all :) At the end, they handed in their regular eggs and got a ticket to trade in and get a fun Easter goody bag, then he turned in his golden egg for a Easter Bunny stuffed animal! They even had baby chicks to hold. Such a fun morning!! :)





doing a little practicing before we left!


the calm before the storm!

chaos!!








pretty proud of his Golden Egg!! The Farmer told me later, he actually stepped on it and that's how he found it!! ha!

Hey Lady, let me have that baby chick!!






signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP