Monday, September 12, 2011

Nursery Storage!!

My Cricut Old West Cartridge came in and I went to town cutting!! I cut all kinds of cute cowboy stuff out of brown vinyl, then just stuck it to all my storage buckets!! I think they turned out soo cute..check it out below!!
















And his first Monogram!!! Love it :)






I also got my cowboy buckets in this weekend!! These match the blankets and curtains (stay tuned for pics of curtains!) they turned out soo cute!!











I just love how everything is coming together!!! Now I guess I just have to wait until he gets here...seems like soo long to wait!! 15 more weeks!! :)




signature

4 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous!! I bought one of the big round tubs in that blue cowboy print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you could use the Cricket for stuff like that!!! I only have used the Cricket for scrapbooking. What a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP