Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Mantel!!

I just love blog inspiration, so when I saw the "It's Fall Yall Linky Party" I had to check it out!! It started Tuesday with Fall Mantel Decor (yes, I'm just now posting mine, because I needed to look through all the ideas that were posted for inspiration first! ha!)

http://theletteredcottage.net/ideas-for-fall





















I noticed a lot of mantels (yes, I know mine is really just a shelf!) used window panes! And my Momma just happened to have brought me some from our old barn in Mississippi! I couldn't figure out how I wanted to use them, but this seemed like a perfect idea!! I think it turned out super cute!! :) And the "M" pumpkins are from Hobby Lobby...where elese?!?!






Today, the "It's Fall Yall Linky Party" is featuring Fall Door Decor!!



Maybe I will get some pics of my door and outdoor decor too!! I have to say, I have amazing mums this year :)


signature

3 comments:

  1. Hayley~I love your old windows!! Where did you get them from? Your fall decor looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an old window!!!! Maybe I should put it on my fireplace!!! Neat idea. I love primitives. Actually it is my hobby. See here: www.stitchmeprimitives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love that window pane. I am going to be on the lookout for some! You drew everything together beautifully!! LOVE IT!
    -april

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP