Thursday, September 29, 2011

Booked!!

All booked! That's right, all my fall sessions are booked! They went so fast this year! I actually have a full time job as a graphic designer, so I only have so much time to take pictures too! Hopefully if you got a spot if you wanted Christmas pictures :) I will also be taking off the entire months of November, December, and January for "photography maternity leave" hehe!! I should be back up and going by February!

I have lots of shoots to share, I have just been too busy to put them on facebook and the blog...stay tuned and Happy Fall!!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP