My last Birthday as a single woman!!

Today is my birthday...not the best Birthday I've ever had, but thanks to my friends/co-workers it's getting better :) While I was standing outside the office talking to my Daddy, the gang was up to this...




How sweet! When I walked back in, it was like a party exploded on my desk! I will miss these guys so much when I move to the Farmer's on Friday and start working from home. I have been pretty out of it all week...my Grand Daddy past away on Sunday, he had been very sick and in alot of pain. He is now in a better place and no longer suffering. My Momma told me to stay put up here since I am drowning in wedding plans (10 more days), have a magazine due at the printer today, trying to get things tied up here at the office, and get things together to move. It has been hard not being there, but he knows I'm thinking about him and will miss him soo much.













Love you Pa!!


2 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa :( I am happy that it gives you peace knowing that he is in a better place away from pain and suffering. Your BIG day is getting so close how exciting! Can't wait to read recap posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Hope it's a special one!

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'll keep you in my prayers tonight. Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete