Thursday, July 9, 2009

Being Welcomed to Weddzilla!!


On Monday I was checking out Shell's blog. I just love her ideas and we are both are hopelessly devoted to PINK!! She had just posted about Weddzilla and how she would be blogging for the site. I had checked the site out before, but this really intrigued me! I headed on over and began web stalking Weddzilla! I found some really good ideas and fun posts! Well you can pretty much guess what happened next...I clicked on the "Blog for Weddzilla" link and an application later I was e-chatting with Amy (with the Weddzilla site) about blogging the countdown to my big day, and beyond as a married chick!! Sooo exciting!!!
Stop everything and check out my introduction and watch for me on the site!! Super exciting :)

2 comments:

  1. hehe, a fellow pink-lover on weddzilla! love it! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading more about your wedding, fellow zilla :)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP