Being Welcomed to Weddzilla!!


On Monday I was checking out Shell's blog. I just love her ideas and we are both are hopelessly devoted to PINK!! She had just posted about Weddzilla and how she would be blogging for the site. I had checked the site out before, but this really intrigued me! I headed on over and began web stalking Weddzilla! I found some really good ideas and fun posts! Well you can pretty much guess what happened next...I clicked on the "Blog for Weddzilla" link and an application later I was e-chatting with Amy (with the Weddzilla site) about blogging the countdown to my big day, and beyond as a married chick!! Sooo exciting!!!
Stop everything and check out my introduction and watch for me on the site!! Super exciting :)

2 comments

  1. hehe, a fellow pink-lover on weddzilla! love it! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading more about your wedding, fellow zilla :)

    ReplyDelete