Magnolia Madness

No, I'm not talking about my sweet corgi puppy! I'm referring to the actual flower! I am using Magnolias in a few places at my ceremony (on the pews and on the alter) as a nod to my Southern heritage. When I went on my hair trail run I had no idea if I wanted to wear a tiara or flower, after all was said and done I really had fallen in love with the flower idea. However, I was not in love with the flower I had gotten to use. It actually came off my dress, but it just didn't look the best in my hair. I searched and searched and finally decided to order this is creamy white Miriam magnolia flower hair clip with swarovski crystal fireworks spray in the center and a feather trail made of two different types of feathers (wispy and poofy) from Butterfly Enchantress's Etsy Shop. I thought having the Magnolia in my hair as well, would be a special touch! Since I didn't have it at my wedding hair run through, I decided to do a little photo-shopping to try and get the full effect!





Yes, I realize this is quite possibly the worst photoshop job ever, but you get the idea! Right?!?!
Isn't is fab!!
I can't wait!!! 19 more days to go!! Wow time is really flying now!! Click here to see how the programs are coming along! I just got all of them cut...now on to rounding corners and glueing circles!!

2 comments

  1. haha... your editing is too cute! it's gonna look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Love the use of Photoshop, I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete