Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Destined for Each Other....

Yep, that's right! The Farmer and I were destined to be together. I knew the moment I met him I was going to marry him...ok I'm totally lying now, but I did think he was a great guy! We had soo much in common, I couldn't believe we hadn't already met! Even as children we enjoyed all the same pastimes....



Riding ponies:





Washing Dishes:





Wearing gift bows:




Playing Football/Cheerleading:





Tractor Rides:







Sitting on Wicker Chairs:





Wearing High Heels:


ummm...I don't seem to have a picture of me wearing high heels but it looks as if the Farmer loved it...(please note his very manly "Proud to be a Farmer" T-shirt) hehe!! If I don't post again within the next 5 days, somebody come looking for me!! After he sees this, he may lock me up and throw away the key :)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!
    Love the last picture...you are daring. Hope you blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking cute! The similar pictures you guys have are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig! On a horse! In heels!! This is GREAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL off my chair!! Adam

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP