This and That!

Pictures of the last few weeks! 

lots of rodeo playing lately!



how does he sleep like this?

Got Merritt some new laundry baskets! Red, of course! I like to wash his jeans (that's all he wears to school) seperatley, so now he can put them in one basket, and the rest of his clothes in the other basket!

Went to Sams on Friday...love getting stocked up!! 

I decided to do the laundry room in cactus theme a couple of months ago and have been searching for the perfect fabric to make a little curtain to tie all the colors together! Found this at Hobby Lobby and fell in LOVE! Going to paint most of the walls the light mint/aqua color, one pink accent wall, and the dresser (that I still haven't found) will be green! My laundry basket sorter has pretty teal baskets, so I think this fabric will bring it all together! All this will have to wait until later in the summer. Can't wait to get it all done, but I just have so much going on up until we leave for Mississippi in May, so it will have to keep waiting!! 

Found so many cute cactus things!! I just love this cactus craze!

Momma's sweet boy at Sunday School! Fisher of Men!



signature

No comments