Tea Cart Makeover!

Tea Cart Makeover

I have had the beautiful tea cart for a few years, it was my gradmother's and I love having it in my dining area, just like she did! I have been debating whether or not to paint it for awhile, and I finally just pit the bullet! I absolutely love how turned out! Just enough of a pop of color!!


BEFORE!


I used this Folk Art Chalk Paint (Vintage Mustard) and Antique Wax!

I left the top the way it was, I didn't want to completely change it, 
just give it a little update!

Done with the paint and sanded it very lighty...now time for the wax!

This is with the wax, I just did a very light coat and wiped off! 

Back in it's spot! Love it!


I left the tray and the little handle unpainted too.



Only took me a couple of hours!
Such a fun pop of color in the corner! Just love how it turned out!! 


signature

No comments