Personalized Map with Pictures!

I have been wanting to do this for AGES!! I just decided to go for it! I got the map from Amazon (link), The Farmer got me a piece of some kind of particle board in the same size, and I Mod Podged it on!!
Map with Pictues


Before I Mod Podged, I took some wax paper and traced the state shapes, at this point you could just use these tracings to cut out your pictures...but I scanned them...

And put them in Photoshop, added the pics and had them printed!

Ready to glue it on


Time to cut out the pics


I just taped them on with a removable tape, in case I ever want to update any of the pics!





I just LOVE it yall and so do the boys, they love to see where we have been and talk about where we want to go! The Farmer and I have been to lots more states, but I decided to keep it to just places the boys have been! Hoping to put some more pictures up this summer!! 




signature

No comments