This and That!


Pizza Playdoh fun!

Orange tattoo mustache for Lorax Day during Dr. Suess Week!

McCoy loves this felt book Aunt JoJo made him for his birthday last year!


This needed an update!

I have been wanting one of these caddys...

and this was the perfect spot for it!

Merritt has been trading football and baseball cards on the bus, 
so of course I got him some bull riding cards to start collecting! He loves them!

The boys went for donuts on Saturday morning with The Farmer and 
they came back with these beauties, just because!! 

Of course I cried!! What sweet boys I am blessed with :)

We got the new light/fan put up on Saturday!

I am so obsessed with it!! I have been wanting a fan in the kitchen for awhile, 
I'm always hot and its nice to have a breeze when your cooking! 

Love it!!

Also love this adorbs bunny mug! Scored it at Marshalls! So cute!!


signature

No comments