Monday, December 5, 2016

Sunday!

We had such a fun Sunday! We had a Christmas party for our Sunday School class, got our outdoor decor up, played Christmas themed go-fish, and got to use  Rudolph towels!! :)



The party was pretty simple, we just had donuts and drinks! I got the girls adult coloring books and markers, and the boys got Mad Libs and pens!

I wrapped lots of candy and other treats up in Saran Wrap for a fun game!! They loved it!!


Pretty excited for donuts!!






It's hard to tell but the wreath on my door coordinates with the sign! Love it!

I love a themed game!! 
 
They pulled the ears/wash cloths out too far, so they look more like red nose donkeys!!

Such a great day:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP