Friday, September 9, 2016

First Day of School!!

I still can't believe it, but he is in 4 year old preschool! He had the best time and LOVES riding the bus!! I cried like a baby when he just hopped right on like it was his job!!! Boohoo!! He forgot to give me a hug and a kiss which we always do, so that just made it worse!! Boohoohoo!! I'm sure it will get easier, but all I can picture is him as my tiny baby that should not be going to school....on a BUS!!! 

I had a MOPS committee meeting yesterday morning, so I brought him back a Happy Meal for a surprise lunch!! He loved that!! We also went out to eat Pizza Ranch last night, which is our first day of school supper tradition!! What a great (sad!!!) day!! :)












signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP