The Great Pumpkin!!

If you follow my blog, you know that I am obsessed with holidays...but I do not love holiday prices, so I bargain shop and buy clearance after holidays are over and keep it for the next year! I love to see the smiles on Merritt's face with these special memories!

While I was home in Mississippi, Me and Momma scoured Dirt Cheap (oh how I wish we had one in Iowa!!) and really lucked up on lots of fall goodies for the boys!! 

During Merritt's bath tonight, we told him the Great Pumpkin was going to come and leave him and Coy a prize! He was super excited and loved all his treats! 


Coy's bucket...they each got a few books, a fun dvd, a coloring book, some window clings, socks, a sippy, a place mat, a pumpkin light for trick-or-treating, and spooky sucker!!

Merritt's bucket! 

Rolo's and Gummies for Merritt and the Farmer! We are going to build the foam boo house tomorrow!! Looks fun! 

This was my favorite clearance find that we got! It's Mr. Potato Head for pumpkins, you just push the pieces in! So cute! McCoy got a witch (the only other choice was a princess!)! I hate carving pumpkins, so this is perfect!!

...and Merritt got a pirate! He really likes to play with the real Mr. Potato Head, so he will for sure get a kick out of this, and they can be re-used, which I love :)  It took a bit to persuade him not to open it up until we "carve" pumpkins, but he agreed!

he was in love with the light!

happy dance!!!

checking out little brother's bucket!

"look Mommy, a light!!"


Stoked about his Paw Patrol and Dusty Crophopper socks! They don't really have anything to do with Halloween, but I got them in the Target Dollar spot back in the spring and was waiting for a fun time to give them, and they both happened to have orange in the characters, so I threw them in the buckets!!! :)

We love Sid The Science Kid!! It's a Halloween episode dvd!

Mommy's Little Monsters!!

LOVE these babies!

McCoy loved his light too!! :)
signature

No comments