Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mothers Day!

Today, we went to a birthday party for Merritt's little buddy, Nash! The Farmer worked with Nash's daddy in college and they moved closer to us a couple of years ago, it's fun to have babies around the same age. He had a Mickey Mouse party, so of course Merritt had the best time! :) 

On the way home, The Farmer said we had to stop and get my Mothers Day gift and took me to the jewelry store! I got to pick out a new charm for my Pandora bracelet! I really wanted a pink one since I love pink and I think it's synonymous with Mothers Day :) There were two pink ones that I liked, but couldn't decide, I held them both up and let Merritt choose....he did a great job!! 
This is purely so I can look back/don't forget when I got the charms and why...feel free to skip over :) 
L to R: 
The Snowman: he got me this one in 09 while we were in Minneapolis at the Mall of America, I picked it out in honor of our first winter as a married couple! 
The Four Leaf Clover: He got me this one for my Birthday a couple years ago (I wanted it since I'm a 4-H leader!) 
Polka dot green Murano glass charm: got it in Minneapolis too, "just because!" 
The Pony : I got this one and the Green zig zag Murano glass charm: (further on the right) when the jewelry store, where he normally gets the charms, was having some sort of a deal, so I picked these two out!!  
The Camera: He got me this one for my Birthday last year.  
The Cow: for Valentines 2011.  
Spacer: spacer :)  
The Pig charm, the Pink and Green polka dot Murano glass charm, and the Wedding Cake charm: He got me these and the bracelet as my wedding present!! I was SOOO surprised!! I kinda thought he was going to get me the bracelet and the pig charm, since I had been telling him all along that I wanted a (real!) baby pig for my wedding gift (ha!), but I had no idea he was going to get me the other two! Thanks to the Jewelry store ladies who talked him into it!! hahaha! 
The Pineapple: He got me this one while we were in the Bahamas on our Honeymoon! 
The Cupcake: He got me this one in honor of our 1 year anniversary, since we ate our (old/gross) wedding cupcakes to celebrate! 
Green zig zag Murano glass charm: see above.  
Spacer: spacer :) 
Baby Carriage: He got me this after we went to our 12 week appointment and saw Merritt bouncing around! 
Blue and Green polka dot Murano glass charm: I got this one for my birthday, I picked it out because I knew Merritt was going to be a boy and I wanted a blue charm for him :) 
Blue Topaz charm: This one was my "push present" he brought it to me in the hospital, it's Merritt's birthstone :) 
Christmas Stocking charm: He gave this to me for Christmas in honor of Merritt's First Christmas. 
Pink Stripe Murano glass charm: Mother's Day 13!!


 Pretty in pink!!


Somebody else loves my bracelet too :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP