Our First Christmas!

We had planned to leave for Mississippi on Christmas morning after Merritt opened his presents, but after checking the weather around 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve, we got a little nervous and decided we needed to leave ASAP! The Farmer was at Walmart getting last minute travel items when we made the decision to leave, so I put Merritt down for a nap and got started packing!! I got all my clothes packed up and started gathering my jewelry, I went to grab my Pandora necklace (I always keep it in the same spot) and it wasn't there! I freaked out and turned the house upside down looking for it...I called Craig and told him it was lost, he said he would help me look when he got home...fast forward twenty minutes..he walked in and said he found it!! Ha! He had taken it with him so he he could get me a new charm for Christmas! He never figured I would go looking for it while he was gone! Anyway! I was SOOO relived to have it back and I got a new charm too..I didn't even prompt him :) We had already gotten each other a new TV for the bedroom and a freezer, so I wasn't expecting anything! He got me the Christmas stocking in honor of Merritt's first Christmas! Love it :)

Stocking is the 2nd piece from left! The blue charm, 4th from left, was what the Farmer got me as my "push present" when I had Merritt! It's his birthstone :)

Our stockings (got them from Target 2 years ago)!

How cute is that little stocking book!?! It has a piece on the front that goes over the front of the stocking!

activity barn

Santa came while Merritt was napping!!

He thought these were for him!!

he loved his new table, colors, and coloring books! The pile at the back of the table is cloth alphabet magnets! (they are what is used to spell his name on the dry erase board)
wagon, lots of Little People stuff and a horse nap mat!

he wanted to try out my new Fiesta Gusto Bowl!

Go Jacks!!
My favorite perfume (perfect timing, I had just run out!) and Fiesta!

We left for Mississippi about 4:00 p.m. and made it to Joplin,MO for the night, got up at 5:30 a.m. and made it home by 2:00 p.m.! Missed all the snow! And I just have to brag on my baby! The only time he even cried was about 8:00 p.m. the first night, so we set up his dvd player and we didn't hear much more than a peep out of him the rest of the trip! He loves to travel just like his Mommy!! :)

Stay tuned for more Christmas and his Cowboy Birthday party!

1 comment

  1. Looks like MErrit had a great Christmas and how sweet was FArmer for your charm.
    Im in love with your stocking did you make them or where did you get them