Friday, January 11, 2013

It's that Time of Year Again...

Time to put the Christmas Little People away and bring out the Valentines ones!! :)




He got a HUGE kick out of me making them "talk" ....it went a little something like this: 
Sonya Lee: Ohhh Eddie are those roses for me (in a a very high pitched girly voice) 
Eddie: Why yes, Sonya Lee, they are for you! And I love you very much (in a romeo-esque voice) 
Baker Bob: Well hello there love birds, I brought you a yummy pink muffin...mmmmmm it's sooo goood, eat it up and fall in love (in a creepy old man voice) 

On a completely unrelated note, I am obsessed with Downton Abbey!! That. is. all.  :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP