Monday, January 7, 2013

Carraway Christmas!

Merritt and I just got back last night and I am working on getting my house or should I say Merritt's daycare center back in order....the toys are taking over!!! Here are the pics from Christmas with my family, we had such a great time, miss them so much already! :)

Merritt's loot from the Elves at Honey and Granddaddy's

Headed out to eat some catfish!!

He spent countless hours on this rocking horse!


Merritt and his cousin Rex!

This child could start a Lego store!!

Where's Merritt?!?!

All my Momma's grand's birthstones!!



Little Drummer Boys!

Can't wait to cook!

Merritt's gifts!

His first Breyer from UD and Aunt Betty!!


Love these baby boys!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP