Changing Holiday Letter!

A friend of mine has this wreath (http://www.terrysvillage.com/changing-seasons-welcome-wreath-a2-91_2314.fltr) I love the idea of just changing it out for holidays, but I wanted something different than a wreath. Since I am obsessed with the letter "M" I thought it would be a fun alternative! It turned out pretty cute! The whole project costs about $10. Got the "M" from Hobby Lobby and painted it red, then found all the little wooden (pre-painted) pieces at Hobby Lobby too, put magnets on the back of them and put a magnet on the "M" and I was in business!! I still need to find a couple fall themed pieces, but other than that its good to go :) I hung it on the wall in my dinning room and can't wait to change the magnet when the season changes :)













Happy Summer :)

signature

No comments