Christmas Sneak Peek!!

Yes! I have Christmas decor up, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!! I only get to enjoy it for a short time since I will be gone a week at Thanksgiving (family trip to Jackson Hole - More to come about that!), a week in December, and the week before Christmas. I figured that was good enough excuse for me! :)

My gorgeous pink and green tree! I don't have any new decorations from last year, so you can check them out here!
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-now-moment-youve-all-been-waiting.html


These are mostly just presents for me and The Farmer...I have shipped and will be shipping all of the gifts, that would be under the tree, home to Mississippi. The Farmer and I are both flying for Christmas and I don't really have to tell yall that I will have NO extra room in my luggage for gifts! Anyway...I put all of our presents in as many boxes as I could find so I could use all the new wrapping paper I found!! The Walmart has finally jumped on the pink and green Christmas bandwagon and I sufficiently rewarded them by purchasing pretty much everything they had!!! It's already a struggle not to just open them all, but I keep telling myself we have to wait so I can enjoy the cute wrapping! I am going to Sioux Falls with my friends Tracey and Lacey (who live in South Dakota) tomorrow to hopefully finish up the rest of my Christmas Shopping! I really like to get done early..but it just never seems to work out that way!

Here is what I did with the Upper Case Living block!! Super cute, but I may try it with lights instead....stay tuned!! :)


Last week after the Upper Case Living party, the girls drug me to a shop in the mall I had never been before, Floral Expressions...and when I say "drug," surely you know that means I skipped happily along, excited to see what was in this store they raved about!! I had always assumed it was just a flower shop, but it has so much more! For instance the adorableness pictured above!! I am going to try to make some kind of wreath out of them..not sure how....pics to come!


Soo cute!!!



I also got this amazing bow for my tree topper!! It is SOOO fun!!


A couple of weeks ago I picked up these pink and green cuties at the Rustic Charm store that I got the polka dot pumpkins from! I have no clue what I am going to do with them yet?? But then again, that's why this post is called a sneak peak!! :)
Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but I have just been in a sulky mood since the time changed..it happens every year, I just need a week to get over it, then I'm good as new!! :)
signature

3 comments

  1. great color combinations, great design! looks amazing, hayley! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! How about you have an Uppercase Living party??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas tree. And those snowmen are so cute!

    ReplyDelete