Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A "Happy" For Me!!!

My sis-in-law, JoElyn, gave me the cutest happy last night! She wanted to thank me for helping her with wedding stuff..she is getting married in almost a month!! Wow..I better start working out every day again, bridesmaids dresses are the best motivation..ha! Anyway check out my happy! It's a magnet board...They have all sorts of magnets you can get! All the options are on this site..
http://www.demdaco.com/SearchResult.aspx?Vendor=381&ViewAll=True
I see another collection starting in my future! They even have western magnets! Soo cute! Now I just need to find a spot to hang it!! Thanks so much JoJo!! :) Love it!






signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP